Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Evolution of Bags

Just as my little one has morphed over the last 10 months so has my diaper bag. I started with this cute Petunia Picklebottom bag I found at a sample sale.

After six months I transitioned to this bag, which I love because it became my mantra during Emi's tantrums.


As we approach a year I'm love my new diaper/purse/work bag by the oh so lovely Orla Kiely!

I'm looking forward to the day when I can use a small clutch as cute as this.
-Kacey
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

wendy said...

not sure you could ever do the small clutch - isn't that your wallet??

Breanne said...

I couldn't fit all my things in that small clutch either - even without a baby! (But my purses are usually a little cluttered) - love all of those bags though - especially the one you bought most recently.

I've forgotten to check this blog in a while and I love it! And of course the background looks great. Did you and Tyler do it together? ... Love it.
I was going to recommend the fatbraintoys website and then realized you already have its link up - looks like you've thought of everything!
Have you seen this blog?: www.designmom.com - I think you all would like it along with several other similar ones - I have them listed under design websites on my blog - they remind me of your blog here.

Anyhow, hope all is well!