Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Paranoid vs. Safe

I can't help it, I'm slightly addicted to the soft landing site. I've become obsessed with making sure every cup, pacifier, bottle, dish, my daughter has is made of safe plastic. I realized how much it had gotten out of control when I met another parent at a baby class. I knew that child was using a "non approved" cup and was cringing inside. My husband thinks I'm crazy and the bay area "green lifestyle bug" has bitten me. I'm trying to convince myself that its better to be safe than sorry. Maybe it will be different with my second one? Who are we kidding, probably not.

-Kacey
Bookmark and Share

No comments: