Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 11, 2008

I Heart Bargains!

Okay, so I'm a bit obsessed with bargain hunting...A little too much, maybe?! It's a good thing we don't have a garage; otherwise, I'd be stockpiling all the good deals that I've found. Here's the latest website that I found and love. It's like Woot but for baby stuff: BabySteals.com

Here's how it works:

At 9am MST Monday - Friday, they bring you one new bargain item. It's available all day until they run out of stock of course. Saturday and Sunday are dedicated their families (they are a family of Moms, afterall) so often they change the steal when chaos is low, sometimes more than once a day.

Is it wrong to check it first thing in the morning?!

Happy Saving!

-Thuy
Bookmark and Share

No comments: