Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Who Won?

Before we officially declare this site a Wenda-Free Zone, we must pay homage to our blog hopping SITSta and announce the winner to the Where in the World is Wenda? Contest.

Without further ado, out of 2,093 entries, the winner is:

Eve Stein from Tranquility and Turmoil

Eve was one of the many dedicated Wenda-Watchers who tracked our SITSta all over the internet.

But what might entice you to click on the above link and give Eve a bit of congratulatory comment love today?

A few photos?














What about a bit about her background?

Eve and her husband, Mike, are foster parents who enjoy having the opportunity to share their love of life and family with each child that comes into their home. They love to travel and, between work and play, spend a lot of time on the road. Their kids are constantly changing, as are their full range of appointments and activities. They drink a lot of coffee! It works for them.

Eve Stein is worth a click. Check her out.

Thank you again to everyone who participated in our contest. It was great fun. We hope that our little game not only introduced you to new bloggers, but also generated traffic to your site. If either of these goals were achieved, our mission was a success!

We say good-bye to Wenda for now, but rest assured that she may return to the blogosphere again someday.

You just can't keep a dedicated SITSta away for long!

-Francesca
Bookmark and Share

27 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Congrats to her! It was an awesome contest, and thank you for hosting. I *loved* finding cool new blogs!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed trying to track her down. I hope you might consider doing it again!

Now take a breather:)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Eve! It was a fun, totally crazy week! Thanks for all of the work you guys did!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

It was fun to hunt for Wenda while she travelled.

Congratulations to Eve! I'm going to check out her blog now.

The Mathews Family said...

Congrats to Eve....I'm on my way to check her blog. Have a blessed day!

Kimberly said...

Congrats to Eve! I'll go check out her blog after this.

I enjoyed finding Wenda, even if my computer didn't want to work part time... I found so many cool new blogs that I enjoyed reading!

Even got a few new readers of my own. Thank you!

MsTypo said...

Congrats to the big winner! Way to go, Eve! :)

Thanks for bringing us huge fun the last week, Wenda! :)

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Well done Eve!

I am pouting that I didn't win but if I had to lose at least I lost to someone as awesome as you!

BlogBaby

Amy said...

Congrats to Eve!!

You all did a wonderful job with the Wenda. I got to see new sites and I saw she went to some of my friends blog pages. Great job. Have a great day. I did check out Eve's blog the other day. I always saw her smiling face on SITS and went and saw her blog page.

Sarah said...

Congrats to Eve!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats to Eve!

It was such a neat idea!

Judah said...

congrats to Eve! going to visit her blog now!! thanks for doing this, it was so much fun visiting new blogging Sitsas!!

Grand Pooba said...

She is so cute, I'm glad she won!

Anonymous said...

very cool! I will go and check her out, what a cool family!

Megan said...

EEK! MY MOST FAVORITE COUSIN!! WINNER! FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

Congrats Evie Weevie!

The search for Wenda was fun while it lasted but my husband can quit calling me a weirdo when I tell him I'm searching the internet for Waldo's sister. LOL

Boy Mom said...

I got into it late but this was such a fun contest. I'll pop over and visit Eve, and I'll check out some other great blogs from old posts.

Your amazing Wenda, what a dedicated bloggy friend, thanks!

AP Mommy said...

Oh congrats to her! Again thank you guys so much for such a great adventure!!

Counselormama said...

You are so fun! I'm a proud follower!

B said...

I agree, Eve is awesome. I'm addicted to her blog and think she's as sweet and talented as they come! She totally deserves this!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Eve. Even though I didn't get the big prize, I must admit this was so much fun I feel like a winner anyway!

Thanks!

Jo said...

Congrats Eva! I will ever be thrilled that Wenda visited my blog. My life will never be the same.

Debbie said...

Congrats to Eve! I hope the next time we play I will be healthy and can jump in at the start!

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Many congrats! It was such a fun contest...Thank You Wenda for all of your hard work and dedication!

Stacy Uncorked said...

It was so much fun seeing Wenda popping up all over the blogosphere! Congrats to Eve!! :) Off to click on over for a visit... :)

Quiskaeya said...

Congrats Eve! Thank you soooo much 3 Bay B Chicks for this amazing contest. It was so much fun!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Totally had fun tracking Wenda down :) Tell her to come back soon!

BloggessJ said...

Congratulations to the winner! This sure was fun...Wenda needs to visit more often. :)