In the interim, let's take a look at this tag: write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.
No problem. We've even followed up on similar tags during our "early" blogging days (aka October and November 2008). See for yourself: 7 bits of randomness + another 15 = 22 fun and interesting facts about the Three Bay B Chicks that are guaranteed to make your life more complete after reading.
Recently, we were tagged by a few of our favorite buddies in blogland, True Love is a Mama, My Confessions of Craziness, and A Nut in a Nutshell, for another "random" post. However, I also received an e-mail stating that I had been tagged for not 7, not 12, but 25 points of randomness. Really, 25? It seems like such a long list. In addition, this particular tag originated from Facebook, and not from blogland.
Who would tag me in Facebook? Doesn't this person understand that I am fully committed to all things blog related and would never betray Blogger for another site?
Who would commit such an act of insanity?
None other than my blogging partner-in-crime, Miss Kacey.
In honor of this criminal tag, I have decided to pass along the list of 25 random things that Kacey wrote in Facebook.
I naturally took a few editorial privileges...
- Kacey hearts big cities and is not convinced that the suburbs are a place where she or her family should buy a home. This could stem from growing up in small town and not loving it.
- She is somewhat of an extremist when it comes to pens. Sadly, this means that her husband, Tyler, is not allowed to use her special pen collection since he is not an "up and down" writer.
- Kacey is going to be super excited to read that I wrote this post in her honor.
- She prefers the pool to the beach since she does not like sand touching her feet.
- Rain makes Kacey paralyzed; she is not a fan.
- Kacey is not an animal lover and has a hard time understanding people’s connection to their pets.
- She will not eat anything with mayonnaise, raisins, walnuts, or bananas in it.
- She enjoys cooking, but not grocery shopping. She is also a whiz at ordering take-out.
- When Kacey was three, she accidentally locked herself in a closet while showing a friend her new Glowworm. Although they managed to get out after about 45 minutes, she is still scared of the dark.
- Kacey and I were camp counselors to a cabin full of 5th graders while we were in high school. Here we are at age 16, before getting beaten down by our own group of 8 and 9 year olds for a week.
- Kacey adores it when I post photos from our childhood on the Internet.
- While pregnant with Emi, she ate a McDonald’s hot fudge sundae everyday.
- Kacey was not convinced that she was having a girl while pregnant with Emi, even though the technician said he was 99% sure.
- Kacey does not look her age. It is a gift. Many people think her younger sister, Mindy, is actually older than her.
- Kacey first met Mindy when she was three years old. She decided right away that she did not like her. Lucky for Mindy, the opinion of that three year old did not stick. The two sisters are now very close.
- Kacey's good friend, Francesca, has a very short attention span and is getting tired of this list.
- Kacey loves "bad" television. The Hills, The City, Gossip Girl, The Bachelor, and Cheaters are all on her TiVo.
- She'll watch any movie with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Sean Penn, or Benicio Del Toro.
- Scary movies are not her friend.
- Kacey married her junior prom date. (Francesca is still searching for the photo to post on the Internet.)
- Kacey and Tyler have not been together continually since that fateful junior prom date.
- While living in New York, Kacey witnessed the September 11th tragedy from her workplace. It was a very long, scary, and sad, sad day.
- Never in a million years did she think that she would become a teacher, but she really loves it.
- Kacey taught English in Osaka, Japan for two years. Unfortunately, she came back to the U.S. still speaking only English.
- Kacey loves her new iPhone, but hates actually talking on it.
Whew! We made it to number 25. (So glad that I decided not to write this about myself.)
Now, we are supposed to tag 25 people. Ack! If I simply provide you with a list of 25 blogs, would you click on the links? Honestly, I probably would not.
Must. make. this. entertaining.
I will follow Stesha's lead, from Hot Chocolate Carmel Mocha, and try to make this more interesting.
I came up with a short description for each of the sites we are tagging. These are not the actual blog names. You will have to click on the links to figure out who these bloggers really are:
- A princess inspired by the Nutcracker ballet
- The biggest Twilight and Edward fan ever
- A Mom who makes miracles on Mondays
- A motley crew with fabulous design
- A Mom living in Poland away from the essentials of peanut butter cups, chocolate chips, and real hamburgers
- Where to find your muse
- Possibly domestically challenged, but always exceptionally fun
- A blogger who plants smiles in between the corn rows
- A winner
- A bucket that is half full and never half empty
- A scrapbooker with flair
- A Mom with two boys and a happy heart
- A blogger with Miles to go
- A super tan, skiing, cowgirl with attitude
- The girl who has heard every blonde joke ever told
- A Mom in a divine treehouse
- If there was a problem, yo, she'll solve it
- The sweetest girl of them all
- The American Idol guru who is anything but grey
- A misplaced west coast girl living in Texas
- A near-sighted Green Bay Packer fan who plays the flute and the oboe
- Everything from a baby's perspective
- Out of nine lives, this Mom is on life #7
- A wealth of useless and not witty information
- A funny biyatch
Once you've been tagged, write a post naming 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.
Tag 25 bloggers, as well as the person who originally tagged you.
25 anything is an awfully long list. If you can make it to 10, I think you are doing just fine.