An update and insider tip to the Three Bay B Chicks' blog:
To those who are interested in buying the Downtime Sleepy Hat pictured in this post, simply click on the photo. The link will take you directly to the company's website. In fact, to the extent that we can, all of the photos on our site are linked to where the item may be purchased.
Sundays are good for many things, like going out to eat breakfast, watching CBS Sunday Morning (love me some Charles Osgood), and big, Sunday night dinners. What is not to enjoy about a slow paced day before the work week starts?
Sundays are also good days for following up on tags. And so, the Three Bay B Chicks are following up on the last tag that was sent our way over Christmas. It came from Sandy at The Adams Family. Sandy is a lovely mother to five (yes, five) children and is currently experiencing technical difficulties in her life. Go give her some comment love today if you can.
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Sandy, thank you very much for thinking of us, but we have to tell you that after giving this matter serious consideration, we have determined that we have no quirks. Yes, the Three Bay B Chicks are quirk-less. Our children, however, are a different matter entirely. At three years old and younger, they have a quirk or two to speak of...most likely inherited from our husbands.
Six Non-Important Things, Habits, Quirks about our Children:
1. Thuy's M has acquired a plethora of flying toys from his Dad, such as monkeys, bats, fireflies, and stunt flyers. M loves them all. Strangely, his mother does not.
2. Kacey has been trying to teach Emi sign language for months, and depending on how you interpret the results, may have achieved success. Emi understands many signs, especially the word for "please." Whatever Kacey signs the word "please", Emi not only throws things at her mother out of frustration, but she has recently also started crying.
3. At one point or another, Giancarlo, Emi, and M have all slept better for their care givers than they have for their own parents.
4. Emi requires complete darkness in order to take a nap. This is most likely due to the sleeper hat (pictured here) that she wore as an infant.
5. Giancarlo refuses to use blankets whenever he sleeps. Instead, he prefers to lay on top of a pillow and then have one or two pillows covering him for warmth.
6. After months of attempting to teach Lucia sign language, Francesca is on the verge of giving up. Rather than using the "all done", "get up", or "no more eating" signs, Lucia prefers to simply arch her back and scream to convey that she wants out of her highchair.
Now we will pass the tag love onto:
1. Mary Moore at Holy Mackerel
2. Laura at The Smith Corner
3. The Sustainable Backyard
4. Anji at I Wasn't Born a Soccer Mom
5. Laura at LAURASCOOP
6. Megan at The Hastings Family
Enjoy your Sunday!