Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Done


I am adding one more item to my "things that I am thankful for" list...

I am thankful that NaBloPoMo is over! Each week there are three of us, sometimes four when you include Tyler, that write for this site. How on earth could blogging for 30 straight days be difficult for four people? I would not have thought it possible, but believe me, it was. The sad truth was that Kacey, Thuy, and I spent many mornings and evenings discussing what we were going to write about.

Today, in observance of a month of postings, we take a day of rest

-Francesca
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Way to go, here's a high five! I didn't begin to Think I could tackle that; posting every day!

Congrats and enjoy your time off! And might I add how appropriate that it was a Sunday? :o)

Blessings, Whit

wendy said...

almost done catching up on your month of posts. lotta good stuff.