Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.mayhemandmoxie.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let the Madness Begin

I realize that it's not even Halloween yet, but I've started to get anxious about holiday shopping. I've said it before, I am not good at shopping throughout the year. The other two chickies are the exact opposite. In fact, Thuy is most likely done through the year 2010. (I'm not kidding.) With gas prices, an impatient little one, and a city with parking issues, I've decided to do most of my holiday shopping from home.

Last night I went searching on Etsy and found some amazing items, all of them very reasonably priced. Here are some of my very favorites:

Little chirpy bird has some of the cutest clips around. I just purchased these two for Emi, love em!




Maya Paypaya also has some very cute clips. They are pretty reasonable at around $6.50!


And what's not to love about mycakies? I especially love the crown.


Bonus: She makes clips for adults too!


Little Lily dresses are very hip and reversible. I wish I had this when Emi used to spit up about 3 times a day. It would have saved me from some laundry.




I've never seen a leather bib before, but bellataylor swears it's the easiest to care for. Very cute, I love the simplicity of the designs. She makes shoes too.




Some great soft toys for babies I found were these cute owl blocks by baby ballou (only $10.50).


And my favorite, Marvin the Misunderstood spider. He's so cute and ugly at the same time.

For the superheros in your life, these capes by babypop are right on and only $14!


Finally, what's not to love about these adorable crayons? They come in a ton of different shapes and sizes.


They even have crayon favors that are already prepackaged for a party. Genius!


Hope this helps with some of your holiday shopping!

-Kacey
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

Thanks Kace! Love those clips and dresses! I'm with you on the shopping: I've only got two things purchased for the boys and that's it. I think I'll feel the stress starting next week.

wendy said...

stop freaking me out.
ack. I haven't started. I don't even know where to start. I love those crowns though. I think I want to make some of those for the little man & a cape.

Mrs. Chief said...

I am a sucker for bows and dresses, I will have to send you some pictures of my friends dresses. She dresses all mine in matching sibling clothes...yeah I know they will hate me one day!