It's been awhile since I've posted deals, but it's Friday and what better way to end the week than to save you all a few pretty pennies. Here are a smattering of deals that I found this week:
1. Pampers on Amazon:
Save up to 30% on select Pampers and Luvs diapers sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code PMPRSJN9 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Subscribe & Save is only offered on select Pampers and Luvs products. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. (You don't have to commit to Subscribe and Save; simply cancel after your order ships).
2. Quinny Buzz & Zapp Strollers, and Maxi Cosi Car Seats:
Save 50% on the 2008 Quinny Buzz and Zapp strollers, as well as the Maxi Cosi Car Seats. We bought our Quinny Buzz from AlbeeBaby and are really happy with it. Even happier that we got it 50% off!
3. The Gap:
Save 25% off a purchase of $100 or more via coupon code "SUMMER".. Shipping is a flat-rate $7, or spend over $150 for free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. Coupon expires May 25.
Save 20% off $175 or more through Memorial Day via coupon code "SUMMER."
5. FREE Coldplay Album:
"LeftRightLeftRightLeft," the free live album that Coldplay is giving away on CD to every fan who attends this summer's "Viva La Vida" tour, is now available as a free download from the band's website. Simply enter your e-mail to download the free album.
I bet you're digging how I can include Coldplay and diapers in one posting, huh?! :) Enjoy!!