If you have time, click through some of the bloggers who have written about their artwork or creative projects. It is fantastic to see the many, many different ways art is a part of all our lives.
A quick reminder regarding how the carnival works:
- Mr. Linky will be open on the Three Bay B Chicks, Domestically Challenged, and I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor blogs until midnight CST tonight.
- After you have published your entry for We Heart Art on your blog, come back here and link your specific post via Mr. Linky.
- Winners will be randomly selected and announced on Friday, May 15.
Want to earn additional entries, and drive more traffic to your blog?
- Link your post to all three blogs hosting Mr. Linky.
- Link to old posts that you have published.
- Follow the Three Bay B Chicks, Domestically Challenged, and I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor. (If you already follow all three blogs, just leave a comment saying so.)
Remember, our definition of art is very broad and there is no limit to your number of entries.
Kids might feature... a drawing, painting, or sidewalk chalk creation, a video of themselves explaining a piece of artwork, singing, or playing a musical instrument, something they created in the kitchen, or an example of their writing, e.g., short story, poem, etc.
Adults could highlight... a drawing, painting, or a video, something you created on the computer or in the kitchen, an example of your writing, e.g., short story, poem, etc., a sample of your scrapbooking, or art that you created as a child.
We hope you will join us!