In blogland, bigger is better. I think that when you bring together three different blogs to promote art and being creative, the magic number is seven.
By linking your We Heart Art post to our blogs this week, you will be entered into the drawing for the following:
One of two topless undershirts of your choice from Blush. This accessory is perfect for everyday wear or for pregnant Moms. If you love the look of layering without adding the extra bulk and straps, this is a product for you. Unlike a tank top or long shirt, it does not have straps which cause your undershirt to constantly ride up. It stays put without having to always readjust.
A pendant of your choice from Noisy Bird Studio.
A black and red checked bag from Funky Bag Freak. This bag is large, hip, and embroidered with black and white flowers on the front and back. There are also tons of pockets inside, which allows you to hold everything.
A signed copy of the newly released children’s book, The Secret Circus. This book, written by Johanna Wright, describes a Parisian circus so secret that only mice know how to find it. Floating by balloon across the cityscape, the mice travel to the grand performance, where tiny acrobats form mouse pyramids and giant housecats are tamed.
A darling appliqued tee-shirt or onesie from Forever Folding Laundry, perfect for your little girl for spring!
A fairy door all your own from Wendy at Green Girl Art.
And finally, a Kid’s Busy Box just for spring. This prize pack includes 20 seasonal crafts & materials designed for young children, easy to follow instructions, and all the craft materials you’ll need, such as yarn, pipe cleaners, tissue paper, pom poms, beads, craft sticks, stickers, and more.
- On Wednesday, May 13 and Thursday, May 14, Mr. Linky will be open on the Three Bay B Chicks, Domestically Challenged, and I’m Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor blogs.
- After you have published your entry for We Heart Art, link your specific post via Mr. Linky.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, May 15.
Want to earn additional entries, and drive more traffic to your blog?
- Link your post to all three blogs hosting Mr. Linky.
- Link to old posts that you have published.
- Follow the Three Bay B Chicks, Domestically Challenged, and I’m Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor.
Pablo Picasso once wrote that “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” Let’s all try to find a bit of art in our lives this week, either through ourselves, or through our kids. Kacey has even graciously agreed to help us get started…