1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So what makes a blog fabulous? Is it the number of followers or how many hits the site receives? The answer is no.
In our world, what makes a blog fabulous is its ability to evoke some sort of emotion. Make us laugh, make us cry, make us think, tell us a story, entertain us. That is what these blogs do...
1. Suburb Sanity: To say that Debbie of Suburb Sanity is funny does not do her justice. The woman is HI.LAR.IOUS. Her recent post on exercising had us in tears. (Are you looking at the photo of the yoga ball holder?) Debbie also takes an unique approach to memes and tags, which you know is something we adore.
2. Pulsipher Predilections: The great commenter, known as Kristina P., is everywhere you want to be on the internet. Her ability to visit thousands of blogs a day is amazing. However, Kristina P. is much more than simply a cyber-BFF to the masses. She is also incredibly goal-oriented and a giver.
3. Hello World It's Me: There is so much fabulousness to read from bloggers outside of the U.S. Nadine is the perfect example. She is a Dutch, working Mom, who writes better than most Americans we know.
4. I Need a Martini Mom: When Vodka Mom reads that we passed along an award to her, her response will probably be something along the lines of "WTF? I don't give a rat's ass about these things." However, we'll still love her anyway.
5. The Doan Gang: It can sometimes be difficult to read a blog that is primarily about one family's day-to-day life. Without a personal connection to the blogger, photos and antedotes are simply lost on the reader. However, Misty's fabulousness comes from being easy to relate to and always oh-so-fashionable.
6. Follow Our Journey: Cindy is a Mom to triplets. From what we understand, that means that she had and is raising three children, all the same age, all at the same time. If you take a moment to log onto her site, be sure to read her profile. I have read it at least a dozen times and it still makes me smile every time.
7. Too Much Information: We heart Tara for this post. What is not to love about a fellow child of the 80's? And the fact that she has been "bringing raisin' the roof back for years" makes her that much more fabulous.
8. Ummmm: Log onto this site. Please. You don't even have to read a single post. Just be awed by the brilliance that is PeeWee's sidebars.
9. Folky Musin's: I don't remember how we came across Deb's blog, but the best way to describe her is that she is a writer. Her approach to blogging is witty, funny, and always original.
10. The Misplaced Americans: Tales of an American Mom, her husband, and her three boys living in Brazil. She is a super hero who broadens our world.
Wow...10 blogs is a long list. Remind me to return the favor sometime, Stesha.