I call this one, "No effort, fake cry."
I call this one, "Better effort, fake cry number 2."
This one is, "It's my birthday and I'll give it one last shot...fake cry number 3."
So as you can see, I'm basically photo-less and the clock is ticking. Tick, tock, tick, tock. To make matters worse, there are a LOT of great deals for holiday cards, but you have to act before the end of October. Bother! I guess the annoying little early bird really does get the worm. (I'm not bitter or anything!)
To feel somewhat productive I started looking into all of my photo options so when I get the photo, I'll have a plan in place. I thought I'd include what's out there and give a little snippet and general prices per card.
- Tiny Prints: I truly love their cards, labels, and stationary. Can be on the pricey side, but they do a very good job with excellent turnaround. Holiday photo cards range from $1.19-2.50.
- Photo Innovation: They will take your uploaded photo and format it for you or build the card around your photo. Runs about 2.50 per card.
- Shutterfly: Quality photos, some new designs. Very reasonable.
- Snapfish: Some very cute designs, this year. As low as .29 a card!
- Paper Source: My favorite store is now offering letterpress photo cards to order. Pricey, about $2-3 a card. If you don't send out a ton of cards, they also offer cute photo cards where you slip in your photo, sold in a box of 8.
- Kodak Gallery: Love this retro design! Similar to Shutterfly and Snapfish. About $1 a card.
- Costco: If you send out 100+ cards, this is the place for you! Currently they are 25% off.
- Pear Tree Greetings: Very, very cute cards, under $1 each.
- Abby Lulu: Darling cards, stickers, placemats, & invitations. A little over $2 for each photo card.
- Doodle Bug Dezigns: Modern designs about $1.50 each.
- Photo Affections: Sale until October 31st. Very modern designs. Most cards under $1.50.
-Kacey (aka mother of a faker)